Monday, July 16, 2012

Bread of Life


Day 7:  Well oops… so last night or this morning I guess you could say at around 2 am I remembered that I had not read my chapter for the day!  And naturally at 2 am I was really exhausted so I said I would do it tomorrow.  And here we are!  Chapter 6 is a very long chapter of 71 verses and after reading it I was kind of silent after I had finished.  I just sat there for a moment and really did not know what I was going to write about just because of how much there is in this chapter.  In the middle of the chapter Jesus talks about being The Bread of Life.  Even though I understand what Jesus was saying by calling Himself that, but at the same time I ask myself do I really know what He meant by that.  I guess what Im saying is I know what He was meaning in the sense of saving the world but do I know what The Bread of Life means for my life aside from salvation?  I am going to reflect on that for a while, and I am going to ask God to show me what He truly means to me in my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment