Saturday, July 14, 2012

Who's Really Crazy?


Day 6:  Today many scholars would say history reveals that Jesus was an actual a man with good morals, but nothing more.  He wanted to make the world a better place but to say that he was "god" is completely silly.  Well I have proof and evidence to whatever the scholars may say about Jesus is wrong!  In chapter 5 of John, Jesus plainly says that He and the Father are one and what the Father does, He does.  The Jews were so appalled by what Jesus was proclaiming that He disgusted them.  Later on Jesus says to them “If you believe Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.  But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”  It is amazing how blunt Jesus is; He just plainly calls out pretty much everyone who is angry with Him.  No one wanted to get out of his or her comfort zone back then and no one wants to get out right now.  Who would want to admit that believing in Jesus would mean you would have to go against everything society says is what we need?  Some say that Jesus had good intentions but was a bit crazy when it all boiled down, but I say He is an Amazing Lord of the universe who holds my life in His hands.  I don’t think He is crazy, I think I am crazy for fighting His hands at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment